|'AIM' BINOCULAR RESEARCH MICROSCOPE - B
The future of classroom microscopy with crisp sharp image, more
convenient in working, easy to move, light weight, durabillity,
ergonomic design and affordable prices. It became an ideal
instrument for school laboratories, medical institutes, colleges and
Specifications: B 200 ES
- Optical System : Finite optical system.
- Stand : Sturdy stand with anti rust materials.
- Magnification : 40x to 1000x for visual observation.
- Eyepiece Tube : Binocular head 30*, 360 deg.
Rotatable, IPD 55mm-75mm
- Eyepiece : Widefield eyepieces 10x, FOV 18mm,
- Nosepiece : Upright, quadruple nosepiece (Ball
bearing type) with click stops and rubber grip.
- Mechanical Stage : Double plate stage size 140mm x
140mm. X/Y travel range 90mm x 65mm. Low drive right side
movement controls. Ceramic coated surface for scratch
resistance. Double specimen holder clip.
- Objectives : SP series DIN Semi Plan Achromatic
objectives 4x (N.A. 0.10, W.D. 25mm), 10x (N.A. 0.25,
W.D.6.7mm), 40x (SL, N.A. 0.65, W.D. 0.6mm) and 100x (SL, Oil,
N.A. 1.25.W.D. 0.17mm) antifungal, antireflection coated.
- Condenser : Abbe Condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric
lens. Iris diaphragm with Frosted white filter. Rack and pinion
movements on stainless steel guides.
- Coarse and Fine : Co-axial coarse and fine focusing
on gear systems for smooth operation. Fine adjustment focusing
by 0.2mm/rotation with maximum 2 micron scale increment.
- Illumination : LED 3.3W/3V with variable control. Up
to 100,000 hours of LED life.
- Electronics : Universal input 110V-240V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Optional : Monocular, Trinocular Head, SP series DIN
Semi Plan objectives 20x, 60x SL, WF 15x,.
- Accessories : WF 20x, Pointers & Micrometer
Reticules, Phase contrast, Polarizing, Fluorescence and
DarkField Attachments, Digital USB Cameras (1.3MP, 3MP, 5MP,
14MP) with in-built adaptors and DSLR Cameras with adaptors,
illumination system Halogen 6V 20W.