Data Loggers & Sensors - Easy Learning
A DATALOGGER is an advanced scientific
electronic device that records data over time or in relation to location
either with a built in instrument or sensor or via external instruments
and sensors. Increasingly, but not entirely, they are based on a digital
processor. One can record the data on their Laptops, computers, etc. It
is very useful in Scientific Education learning and teaching. ( Data
loggers are available in India - from Vernier USA and Pasco USA).
Applications of data logging include:
- Weather station recording (such as Temperature, relative
humidity, solar radiation, wind speed / Direction of wind).
- Hydrographic recording (such as water level, water depth, water
flow, water pH, water conductivity).
- Soil moisture level recording.
- Gas pressure recording.
- Recording a variety of environmental conditions.
- Road traffic counting.
- Measure temperatures and humidity, etc. of perishables Products
- Measure variations in light intensity.
- Measuring temperature of various Pharma products, Medicines and
- Process monitoring for maintenance and troubleshooting
- Environmental monitoring.
- Science education enabling 'measurement', 'scientific
investigation' and an appreciation of 'change' at School and college
- Energy consumption management.
- Temperature, humidity and power use for heating and air
- Water level monitoring for groundwater studies.
- Various other applications
information and specification provided are subject to change
© Copyright : AIM SCIENTIFIC : 457,
F.F., F.I.E., PATPARGANJ INDUSTRIAL AREA, NEW DELHI - 110092 (INDIA)
Tel :+91-11-43054884, 7042444061, 41354884